How to take care of your Monaco Blue jewelry?
The jewelry of Monaco Blue is silver- or goldplated or made of 925 Sterling Silver, this is the most beautiful and sustainable kind of silver for jewelry. It is really important that you take good care of your jewelry. If you follow the care instructions your jewellery will stay beautiful for years.
- Keep your jewellery stocked in the original soft pouch to avoid damaged like scratches.
- Always remove your jewellery before you wash your hands, shower, or applying products like perfume, lotion or hairspray. This is because of the fact that water or other liquids can damage the plating or gemstones.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Polish your jewellery once a week (or more often) with the original wipe or with a soft cloth.
- Always put the jewellery at last on when you are dressing and take the jewelry of as first when you are undressing.
- Avoid hard contact, like knocking or scratching because this can damage the plating and gemstones.